I’m finally enrolled! It was an adventure, literally.
- Went to the gym to cancel Bridge.
- Went to the CS Building to have Ma’am Chris sign my Form 5A and to request for post-advising. Met Aica there.
- (Still in the CS Building) Went on to validate my slots. I waited for several minutes.
- Bought Data Structures by Evangel P. Quiwa.
Ate Mila owes me P125.00.
- Went downstairs, to the EnggLib 2, for my library clearance.
- Went to Melchor Hall, to get my Certification of Grades (COG). Met Mark here.
- Went to DLRC at Kamia Residence Hall, to submit my COG.
- Went to the registrar’s office to have my special assessment.
- Went to Palma Hall (AS) to pay my tuition and miscellaneous fees. It took me almost 30 minutes.
- Went to CASAA to have my Form 5 photocopied.
- Went back to DLRC to submit a copy of my Form 5.
- Rode the jeepney back to my dormitory to pay my dues. I didn’t make it in time (the cashier’s office was already closed).
I was accompanied by Aica (Mark came along later) during the “adventure.”