A friend of mine posted in her blog some sort of a “personality test.” Well, I have nothing else to do, so I tried to answer it.
A Personality Quiz. Have a pen and paper handy before you read any further. As soon as you read a question, write the answer right away. Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the FIRST thing that you visualize. Do NOT think about the questions excessively.
- You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
- You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
- What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
- You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your Dream House. Describe its size.
- Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
- You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining table. Describe what you see on the table.
- You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of?
- What do you do with the cup?
- You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is is it?
- How will you cross the water?
My answers were:
- I see myself walking with you-know-who.
- It was a cat.
- I imagine “talking” to the cat (I can imitate a cat’s meow), cuddling it, and patting its head.
- A medium-sized, two-storey house, ultramodern and minimalistic in design and architecture. Your typical ultramodern home, with large glass panes as windows and with an overall linear, geometric look.
- No, it is not.
- I see a fruit basket, with apples, oranges, grapes and bananas, as centerpiece.
- The cup is made of glass.
- I pick it up and return it to the kitchen.
- It is a freshwater stream.
- I would cross it by walking through it.
Here comes the analysis. I advise you to not read this if you plan on answering the test yourself.
- The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
- The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.
- The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).
- The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.
- No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You’d prefer people to not drop by unannounced.
- If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then you are generally unhappy.
- The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with, the person from number 1. For example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are disposable; Styrofoam, paper, and glass (ceramics) are not durable; and metal and plastic are durable.
- Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person in number 1.
- The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
- How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
I’m going to comment now, if you don’t mind.
- I quite agree that I see most of my problems as “small,” but I’ve had tiger-sized problems before.
- Most of my problems, I don’t take that seriously, so I also agree. I’m a carefree-type person.
- My dreams are humble dreams, so… agreed.
- I am very much open and free (not free as in beer).
- I am generally happy (sometimes, I am too happy).
- I haven’t had any romantic relationships before, so I can’t comment on this. 😀
- WTH?! “I pick it up and return it to the kitchen.” What did I just say? *sob*
- Haha! A stream? I should have written “ocean”! *kidding*
- I’ll just imagine that I tripped while I was crossing the stream. I am so wet! *evil laugh* But seriously, sex life isn’t that important in true love.